Thank you for your interest. I have many years experience as a print and web Graphic Designer, Coordinator, Commercial Photographer, Image Processor and Art Director. I am currently working freelance designing web sites, interactive newsletters, e-blasts other print and digital marketing materials. I am experienced in project management using Trello, Podio, MS Project and more lead an team member, in house or remote.
My experience includes magazine, advertising, news, ecommerce and catalog publishers as a print and web Art Director, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Image Processor and Coordinator. I have been responsible for art direction. magazine and catalog production, print and web ad design as well as design of various print and digital marketing collateral such as brochures, newsletters, media kits, trade show booth, banners, email blasts and website design and maintenance with SEO optimization. I am experienced working with advertisers and agencies to design coordinate and troubleshoot ads and publications from planning design layout, production to press work flow for print and web. I have many years professional commercial photography experience with styling and lighting in studio and on location of products and models as well as all types portrait photography.
- Extensive working experience as an Art Director, Graphic Designer and Commercial Photographer with BFA
- Experienced creative design and art direction of magazine, catalog and advertising for print and online advertising, marketing collateral, editorial, print production, pre-press, branding, logos, banners, wireframes, landing pages, typography, packaging, trade show materials, presentations, commercial photography and video.
- Certified Adobe CC and CS6 print and web applications including InDesign, DPS and interactive documents, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Edge Reflow, Flash Edge Animate and Premiere Pro. Website maintenance and development with basic HTML, CSS, WordPress, Shopify, Documentum, Magento, OSCommerce, responsive grid design, email-campaigns, Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. PowerPoint presentations and MS Office.
- A positive team member in business objective meetings, communication, organization, coordination, client relations, lead creative direction and execution with attention to detail of multiple deadline projects and provide website planning, support and training.
- Freelance and Contract Graphic Designer
- Art Director for Peninsula Publishing
- Multimedia Graphic Designer for Travelers Club Luggage
- Multimedia Graphic Designer and Coordinator for American Honda Corporate, DSS Staffing
- Art Director on a temporary contract basis of Dirt Sports Magazine.
- Advertising Art Director for Mission Viejo News Group, publisher of 5 local newspapers.
- Art Director for Magazine Publisher of Personal Watercraft Illustrated, and Designer of Cycle News.
- Advertising Art Director and Graphic Designer for Drag Racing Event and Magazine Publisher ProMedia Publications, Fastest Street Car and Race Pages.
- Commercial Photographer and Designer for catalog and e-commerce Water sports and Boating for Ski Limited
- Commercial Photographer and Designer of catalog and e-commerce Bicycling and Volleyball for Bike and Spike Nashbar
- Photographer and Studio Manager for Michael Stephen Studios
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, Studio Arts, Graphic Design and Photography, Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH.
- Lynda On-line Training Certified: Adobe CS6 and Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premier Pro, Photoshop for Web Developers, WordPress, Magento, and Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- VTC On-line University Certified: Adobe CS3 and CS4, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, QuarkXpress 8 and MS PowerPoint.
I had done photography, graphic and web design for many years, C Side Studio in Huntington Beach, California, Country Side Studio in Youngstown, Ohio and Studio On the Shores in Roaming Shores, Ohio. I earned my Bachelors Degree in Studio Arts studying Graphic Design and Photography from Youngstown State University. I have attended many continuing education seminars and online classes and am certified in Adobe CS6 applications.